Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jillian's Wisdom


After an evening hanging out with my wonderful sister I have learned two very important things:

- I must have asked Jillian at least 20 pointless questions about her well-being in the course of the night ("Did you want to sit closer?" "Are you tired?") and to each question she simply replied "No worry". You know what Jillian? You have it exactly right. I worry and over-complicate things way too much.

- Whenever I go out with Jillian I am bolder, nicer and happier. When she suddenly threw her coat down in the lobby and burst into dance, at first I was compelled to tell her to stop because I thought she might embarrass herself. But I stopped myself. Jillian clearly didn't care. We weren't in anyone's way. Again, Jillian has it exactly right. Social pressure? What's that? Wouldn't it be great if we all lived freely enough to just burst into dance when we felt like it?

As you are often prone to say of yourself Jillian, you're awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment